Our surgery has everything your pet needs to aid their recovery and make their stay, while having elective procedures, as comfortable as possible. We have a fully equipped, modern veterinary facility:
- Surgical suite with state of the art anaesthetic equipment and monitoring equipment.
- Separate cat and dog wards to ensure a stress-free recovery.
- The cat ward has specially designed plastic kennels that provide more warmth and are less noisy than the traditional stainless steel.
- Digital X-Ray facilities allows rapid diagnosis and the ability to transfer the images to specialists if needed.
- Dental facilities including dental X-ray.
- Daily courier service to one of the most advanced laboratories in the country – ensuring we have most blood results back the following day.
WHAT WE CAN PROVIDE FOR YOU
In addition to booking appointments over the phone we offer the facility to book online, at any time day or night. When you arrive at the clinic you can expect a friendly welcome from Rikki, our head of client care. If you have pets (particularly dogs) that are anxious at the surgery, we would encourage you to pop in with them for a chat and a treat. These non-clinical visits can really build confidence.
CATS AND DOGS
In addition to separate cat and dog wards we have separate waiting areas for cats and dogs, allowing you to bring your pet in with the confidence that they too will be comfortable in our clinic. This also enables us to more easily accommodate rabbits and other small mammals.
We have equipped the clinic with comprehensive digital x-ray facilities. As well as being able to take standard views of body and limbs, we also have a dedicated dental x-ray machine and processor enabling us to more accurately diagnose and treat common dental problems across all the species we routinely treat.
FULL SURGICAL FACILITIES
Adur Valley Vets is equipped with a full surgical suite utilising state of the art anaesthetic and patient monitoring equipment. We are able to undertake a comprehensive range of surgical procedures in our clinic.